Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites- July 13, 2012

First full week after leave! These are some beauties off of Pinterest that I found and just had to share :)
Favorite Inspirational Message

"Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."
-Hazrat Khan
I love this! I feel like this quote speaks volumes on how I see the world.  Especially with creativity, you see beauty everywhere and even in places that people refuse to look.

Favorite Holiday Pins

I'm a big fan of diorama type decorations and capturing little scenes.  I thought both of these were absolutely darling and something that I definitely want to do to decorate our home.  I hope my Space & Missiles roomie, Brittany, is ready for this ;)

Favorite Newlywed Home Decor
Timeline of Your Love
My Pinnin', Tumblin', & Facebookin' friend, Kelsi Johnson re-pinned this and as soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to recreate this look.  I'm mad obsessed with this idea and I think it's absolutely beautiful.  I love looking at family photos at all of my friends' homes and this is just a lovely way to recapture that same idea.

Favorite Sassy Tattoo
"Curiosity often leads to trouble"
 Oh lordy, sassy quote and awesome placement of a tattoo!  I really like where this is placed, so much that I'm thinkin' it should be the spot for my next tattoo. 

No comments :

Post a Comment