Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Letters #1

Ohmylanta, I've become addicted to link-ups
but let's be real, they're so much fun!

Dear Husband, I'm sorry I've been an Asian Tornado all week.  Thank you for being patient with me and being a wonderful husband.

Dear Holly, If you jump on that screen one more time you're going to get a spanking and no more Frosty Paws the rest of the weekend.  Now don't start crying little miss, no you may not go play with the neighbors' dogs.
Dear Neighbors, If you haven't been paying attention to the weather forecast, it's going to be a hot one today. Please pick up all of the poop that your three large dogs have left behind. It's starting to smell somethin' fierce.

Dear Lompoc Rentals, I'm not sure what y'all have in your water up there but this is the slowest service I have ever experienced in terms of trying to find a place to live.  Thank you for making this the most tedious week ever.  I also never want to rent a house that's not on a military base ever again.

Dear Ann & Angie, Thank you for making my week. Y'all are gems :)

Dear Mom, Thank you for always knowing what to say and just always making me feel special.

Dear MIL, Thank you for being so kind, despite my stupidity in sending two Amazon packages to my old school address, thus getting forwarded to you.  Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Dear Paint on the Walls, You were half-assed when they put you on the walls.  For that, I am sorry.

Dear Team USA, Nice job.

 

Photobucket


No comments :

Post a Comment