Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social


Sunday Social


This Week's Questions: All about food!!

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
I love chicken with Mac n' Cheese and topped off with bread crumbs.  The noodles have to be pretty thick with a delicious blend of cheeses.  I always want need an additional protein so I love it with chicken.

What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Currently it would be deli slices of Honey Ham.  I love having it around and it's super tasty to munch on.


What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I guess it's all relative but probably squid (?)
What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Things that are super-processed or having a lot of sodium.
What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Definitely not a specific meal, but in the summers my mom would put together lunches with Cokes and we would eat on the back patio.  I just remember pretending the ice cubes were whales in a Coca-Cola sea.  My mom is also fantastic at making delicious meals so anything she makes is super good.

Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread because it was a recipe that I found off of Pinterest, tried it out and our little FamBam loved it right away.  I felt proud making something that my husband would end up requesting several times over in the future. 
Have a happy Sunday, y'all!
xoxo,

No comments :

Post a Comment