Monday, October 15, 2012

Swap-ortunity

I love meeting people and getting to know their stories.
I think that's why I like blogging so much.
That being said, I want to get to know more of you.
So from October through mid-November, I want to swap buttons!
I want to get to know you and have you all as guest bloggers.
But of course, I can't have you all on here...or maybe I can, but for now let's start off with ten.

Enter the code HOCUSPOCUS 
(make sure it's in "all caps")
at the time of purchase and a normally $5 spot will be completely FREE!
The small print is that I'm clearing out all of that sidebar so it will be a brand new slate to feature awesome bloggers and I would love it if you would feature my button on your blog page as well.
With your free promotional spot,
you also get a guest blog post.
My page gets almost 100+ hits everyday and I think folks would love to get to know you better.
Let's get to swappin'





No comments :

Post a Comment