Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Roadtrip: Journeying from California to Montana







 Yeah, wouldn't want to careen off the side of a mountain :/








 Dashboard views


Pretty cool, eh?
I was completely blown away by the views.
It truly was so spectacular.  If you ever get the chance to check out more than just your backyard, I highly recommend it.  The mountains in Tahoe National Park were so humbling.  You felt so small while driving through them and there were moments where I just couldn't look away.


Be sure to check out this month's featured blog:

5 comments :

  1. Wow!! Beautiful photos! Sadly I've never been west of Illinois, but this definitely makes me rethink that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't know if I'll ever have a chance to go that far West, but I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete