Thursday, August 1, 2013

Things that I am LOVING in the Blogosphere




Bout of Books 8.0 is up and about! What is Bout of Books?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. 
For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
This is one of my favorite blogging opportunities.  It really is low pressure and you get to meet so many others who reading!  It also introduced me to TweetChat to follow Twitter conversations through hashtags. Apart from the Twitter dialogue, there are writing challenges and it's a lot of fun.


Megan's reading challenges are so much fun and a perfect way to incorporate the Bout of Books Challenge with your TBR (to-be-read) List.  She just posted the first check-in and I'm so behind! I need to share my reading list. I'll put it together soon and post it here :)

 photo photo3edit.jpg
Source: The Wiegands' Blog
There is going to be a documentary on bloggers.  Chris Wiegand, the spouse of Casey Leigh, is traveling the country and interviewing bloggers.  They've been sharing their journey in their airstream camper via her blog and Instagram.  It's such a neat project and so much fun to see where they're at.  So many of my favorite bloggers are being interviewed and I hope that I'll get the opportunity to see the finished project.

I wore yoga pants

Whitney shared 26 birthday wishes for her 26th birthday and it was sassy, fun, and so filled with love.  It was great to see the blogging community give her so much love and at the same time it was also incredibly humorous.

What are some of your favorite blogging moments right now?

If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment