Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stuff Worth Reading

\\1// Paper Mama's 52 Weeks Drawing Challenge...BRING IT!

\\2// Time for a Diaper Change: Adjusting Society's View on Dads

\\3// Cameron Diaz's Body Book is Actually Pretty Good

\\4// The Cast of HBO's "Girls" as American Girl Dolls

\\5// Robyn Lawley is my favorite model and here's why.

\\6// There's a "Mean Girls" jewelry line and I want all of it *le sigh*

\\7// 33 Things You Didn't Know About Disney =]

\\8// Working on Scripture Memorization with the Jesus Project

\\9// Developing goals per month with Lara Casey's plan.

\\10// Freckled Fox Returns to YouTube- I feel like I could hang out with her err'day.



If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

1 comment :

  1. I love this post. I definitely need the hair clip that says "full of secrets" as well as the American Girl Dolls.

    ReplyDelete