Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Redeeming Love Group Read Part VI

13. In the epilogue, Sarah says, “I never want to forget where I came from and all God has done for me.” Why would this be important? Do you feel it’s something you should do, too? Read Deuteronomy 11:1–7, 18–21. How can you keep where you came from and all that God has done for you in the forefront of your mind? If you were asked to share the heart of what God has done for you, what would you say?



14. In the author’s note, Francine Rivers writes, “I used to believe the purpose in life is to find happiness. I don’t believe that anymore.” What do you believe is the purpose in life?

If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment