Thursday, April 30, 2015

Little Fierce Experience: Las Vegas




Little Fierce Experience: Las Vegas


I recently had the amazing opportunity to go on my first TDY.  It's sort of like a business trip for my job.  Me, along with three other colleagues got to make it into a road trip of sorts down to central coast California.



Our first stop was in Salt Lake City but the very next day was Las Vegas! I haven't had a vacation in so long so this day trip was a blast.  We stayed at the LINQ and due to renovations, the room prices were phenomenally low.  Yay for per-diem and room rates!


The hotel is so trendy and they encourage you to hashtag away.  This was my bathroom set up...the perfect opportunity for a selfie ;)


The LINQ is not only by the Strip but it has a mini strip of its own with restaurants and shops right next to the hotel.  We had dinner and then went exploring.  The guys introduced me to my very first Fat Tuesday.  It's a shop that sells alcoholic slushies.  Amazing!


Going from Montana to Las Vegas in two day's time was a little overwhelming.  There was so much to see and do.  I had been to Las Vegas before but it was almost like a culture shock to be there again.


I loved the forums at Caesar's Palace.  Now this is what I call shopping =]







The Bellagio fountains were beautiful as always.  I love a good water and light show. I just love being entertained and Vegas is definitely the outlet for that.




I got to check out the High Roller, the giant ferris wheel next to the LINQ.  It's definitely worth going on at least once and for $30 a ticket, you'll probably only go once.


The view was incredible though! I highly recommend going on the night ride.  I would love to go on this with Ryan sometime :)






This was one of my favorite Vegas trips, although I am disappointed I missed going to a show.  What are some of your favorite Vegas highlights from your trip?










No comments :

Post a Comment