Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pink Blush Maternity - Mint Green Floral Dress

Pink Blush Maternity
Mint Green Floral Dress

I have had the amazing opportunity to model one of the GORGEOUS maternity dresses from Pink Blush Maternity.  I love this company because they have beautiful dresses and it is so fun to stay fashionable because I feel so beautiful during this time in my life.

Photography by Rocio Rivera Rosado

What I love about this dress is that it's 
1). Floral 
2). Flowy 
3). Doesn't wrinkle 
(or if it does, it doesn't wrinkle easily).

The material is so soft, doesn't irritate my skin, and with us moving I had this dress thrown into a suitcase and it's easy to quickly grab to give yourself a dressier look with minimal effort.


I've seen so many cute stylings with this dress, which I love because you know that the dress is easy to adapt to so many social situations. Tie your hair up into a ponytail and pair with tennis shoes and you've got a sporty look. Put your hair through wavy curls and heels and you've got the perfect dress for a night out. 


Before the shoot, I was actually touching up paint quickly in this dress around our house. 
It's that comfortable!


Pink Blush Maternity has kindly offered to provide a gift card to one of my lucky readers! 

Comment below with your favorite dress or outfit from Pink Blush Maternity 
to win the gift card!


If you liked this post, share it with others! If you feel particularly moved by it, leave a comment because I love feedback and discussion. Social media links are provided below and thanks for reading!
 photo signature_zpsc0b51015.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment